* World Leading HIGH PRESSURE Technology
* Pure Zirconia content > 95% & Sleeve Hardness > 92 HRC
* Extremely Long & Reliable Service Life> 4000 Hours
* Huge saving of operation & maintenance cost
* Fully interchangeable with world major liner types
* Wide Applications in heavy machinery industries of Zirconia products
The ceramic liners can not only adapted to some enough environment, such as deep oil reservoir, hard stratum and severe earthiness, but also can be used for offsore oil and natural gas exploitation.
Compared with Bi-metal liner, the service life of "HC" ceramic liner is 5-10 times higher. Its maximum and minimum service life can reach more than 4000hours.
The Zirconia ceramic liner which has used the phase transformation toughen technology has various advantages, such as wear-resistance, erosion-resistance, high-pressure-resistance, high- temperature-resistance, high strength and high hardness.
The cost of shipment, maintenance, labor and storage in the drilling works can be reduced.
Compared with the Alumina liners, the Zirconia liners have better toughness properties and longer service life. It can also reduce piston wear and water consumption for lubrication.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Double Metallic Liner